Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jibberish

Well, I'm back. Please, hold your applause until the blog is over. :) I already had in my mind what I was going to blog about and man, it was going to be funny. I started typing my very clever title and when I hit the space bar, it came up like this पूपलक्स!! What in the world?! So, I backspaced and retyped like 3 times, and still... jibberish. You know, I am new to this blogging thing and not particularly computery (obviously by my use of the word "computery") but EVEN I knew something was not right. So, I went to the tab that said settings, vaguely remembering a section about language, and I checked it, and it said... English. Well, clearly, that was not what was coming out of my computer. I went back and tried again... still jibberish. And then I went back to the settings and discovered a transliteration question. As in, "do you want your text translated as you type?" Apparently I did, and apparently I wanted it translated to Hindi. Which, if I or any of you spoke Hindi would indeed come in handy. Oh man, I just laughed out loud at that. Hindi... handy. Ha ha! I didn't even mean for it to come out that way.
Anyway, now all is well and in English and so, blogs must go on. But this one will have to go on tomorrow because I am going to steal my husband away from his other love.... the playstation. Hope you all are well and are stealing some time away with someone you love.

No comments: